Welcome to the New Zealand Electrical Inspectors Association (NZEIA) website.
We invite all New Zealand Electrical Inspectors to join the Association.
Click on the tab “Join NZEIA” to complete your application.
The respective membership fees will be displayed for different classes of registration when you clicked the ‘Next” button shown on the Join NZEIA page.
Note: If you are an existing member you can update your details using the same tab.
NZEIA Meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday night of every second month.
Our next event is a Members Meeting on Wednesday, 20 February 2019 at
Cossie Club, 10 Linton Street, PALMERSTON NORTH
- Arrival and networking from 5:00 pm
- Dinner time: 5:30 pm
- Formal meeting scheduled to start: 6:20 pm
- Presentation: Key Principles of Inspecting PV in New Zealand
Safety, Competency, Compliance by Glen McDonald
Glen, a member of NZEIA, is an Electrical Inspector based in Taranaki with lots of experience on PV installations gained in Australia.
Amongst other things, his presentation will include:
- Understating DC dangers and how it relates to PV
- PV Signage
- Checking mechanical integrity
- Isolation procedures
- Test instruments
- Testing isolation
- Certification & Solar checklists
- Meeting finish time approximately: 9.00 pm
We are meeting at the Squash Club Bar. It is upstairs behind the squash courts with access from the Cossie Club through the side door on ground level leading to the Squash Courts.