NZEIA, formerly known as Central Region Electrical Inspectors Association (CREIA), was formed to provide a forum for Electrical Inspectors to exchange ideas and share knowledge and experience. We aim to harmonise the interpretation of Regulations, Codes of Practice and Standards by our members through review of these documents...
Welcome to the New Zealand Electrical Inspectors Association (NZEIA) website.
We invite all New Zealand Electrical Inspectors to join the Association.
Click on the tab “Join NZEIA” to complete your application.
The respective membership fees will be displayed for different classes of registration when you clicked the ‘Next” button shown on the Join NZEIA page.
Note: If you are an existing member you can update your details using the same tab.
NZEIA Meetings are normally held on the third Wednesday night of every second month.
Our next meeting is a General Meeting on Wednesday, 15 August 2018 at
Cossie Club, 10 Linton Street, PALMERSTON NORTH
· Arrival and networking from 5:00 pm
· Dinner time: 5:30 pm
· Formal meeting scheduled to start: 6:20 pm
· Bernie McLaughlin MBA | Chief Executive Officer Master Electricians
· 7 – 9 pm.
· An abridged version of the Master Electricians AS/NZS 3000:2018 presentation and some comment surrounding the key findings from; questions asked by the roadshow attendees, conversations from meeting the attendees and general feedback from the 700-800 calls annually to the Master Electricians technical helpline. The presenter hopes to get across the level of knowledge, in general, at the grass roots of the industry and how receptive the assembled groups were to the new AS NZS 3000 changes.
· Meeting finish time approximately: 9.00 pm
We are meeting at the Squash Club Bar. It is upstairs behind the squash courts with access from the Cossie Club through the side door on ground level leading to the Squash Courts.