The event has been organised to:
The evening is sponsored by Advance Electrical Wholesalers
CSL-Fluke will support the event with a Fluke specialist made available on the day.
Bonus: Very sharp deals on the night for Fluke instruments.
- Welcome to NZEIA (What we are here for, and how we can help you) - Richard Gibbens, NZEIA President
- Mains, Earth, Correct Certification - David McLauglin, WorkSafe Electrical Inspector
- MEN testing, Why we do it, and how we should do it. Switchboard capacity, RCBO’s and Arc Flash - John McAlpine, NZEIA Member and Electrical Incident Investigator
- The role of the EWRB relating to this group - Mel Orange, Presiding Member EWRB
Questions and answer session (See list below) - Mark Telfer, NZEIA Executive Member for Lower North Island.
Mark will also advise how potential members can sign up, and announce the scholarship prize winner.
1. Does your job need inspecting?
2. Who is responsible when things go wrong $$$
3. All inspectors & electricians, an opportunity for clarity
4. Talk to your inspectors for FREE!!
5. Become an inspector or join the network for existing ( scholarships)
6. Earth & testing. Confused?
7. Switchboards-What we're looking for.
8. What’s the interpretation?
9. RCBO's & Arc Flash.
10. What’s the future?
11. How do you access support?
12. When is mechanical protection for cable required?
13. Does an out building require an Electrical Inspection?